JLink LAN is a mobile multifunctional device designed for communication between GNSS receivers and other devices in the field. JLink LAN allows organizing a local network between different devices via WiFi or Ethernet, connecting to the Internet using LTE / UMTS (WCDMA) / HSDPA / EDGE / GPRS (or 4G/3G/2.5G) channel. This allows transferring the corrections between GNSS base and GNSS rovers via TCP/IP protocol, and also providing remote configuration and monitoring of GNSS receivers.
The JLik LAN Kit 1 (basic) Packadge contents:
- Jlink LAN
- Access Data-Ser-Pwr Cable, DB9/DB15/SAE (1,8m)
- Accessory A/C Power Cable, 3c, C13/USA, 6 ft. min
- Accessory A/C Power Cable, 3c, C13/EURO, 1.8m min
- Accessory Ext. Power Supply/Charger 60W C14/SAE
- Antenna LTE 698-960/1710-2170/2500-2700 MHz, SMA